Sunday, August 3, 2008

morning or night, i donno, don't care

Hello dr. mike... HELLO EVERYBODY. it's me here, donno who you are there, but welcome.
as you all may or many may not know my girlfriend has gone to bolivia for a month, this leaves me alone... bite me. lol the last few days have been long and... well relativly fun i guess, there has been alot of rockband being played and i'm actually getting at least kind of good at it, which i suppose is ok except for the fact that i had once said anyone who's good at that game has no life... i seem to have lost my life this weekend... someone help me find it. YOU THERE, THE FAT ONE IN ONTARIO... HAVE YOU SEEN MY LIFE? anyways. sorry fat man, i didn't mean to poke fun... but i do wish i could poke your belly. so i'm not sure if it's morning or night and i donno what time it is in bolivia, but if you're reading this hun, i love you. email me. anyways about the time think, i think the time on this compuer is out by an hour but i don't know in what direction, so it's either morning or night, and i donno, it's pretty stupid and i know i said i didn't care but it's kinda driving me a bit weird, anyways i'm out hugz all yall scrall yall

No comments: