Monday, October 20, 2008

advice from a doctor as a friend

so today is off to an interesting start, my dad decided to stay home from school today on account of the fact that his bones feel brittle, i tell him he's just getting old, he doesn't seem to believe me though, anyways he had booked an appointment for me to go see the chiropractor as well, but he only woke me with about ten minutes to go till the appointment, so i went and almost hit a building because my eyes weren't focusing right quite yet, that woulda been a good one to do ay, there goes the nipawin chrysler building taken down by a vw.... who woulda guessed, anyways, so i went to get my neck snapped, and man did he ever take it to my neck, as it turns out his son had just gotten married like the week before and he said i shall give you advice, not as a doctor but as a friend, you find a woman that is like you, makes you happy, makes you laugh and smile and maybe even cry, you marry her.... but if she's like you don't bring her here, you cause enough damage, i can't imagine two of you. anyways, lol i know someone like this, but no ladies and gentlemen.... i'm not ready for marriage, antways now that the election is over here you guys go

Blind, battered, bloody my eyes they are gone, my mouth full of gouging wounds, I spit out this blood I hold my fist tight, and with my hands I feel the pain of the world. Teeth gone, eyes cut out. Yet I hold teeth and eyes, but they are not mine, the world is deep in hate, they cut out mine I take theirs, until we both are blind, but blindly following we all are, why can’t we think for ourselves, if I had not cut out his eyes he would not have cut out mine, so now here we both are blinded by the beliefs of a dying world. We follow our leaders, the chosen idiots of us all, those who have the most eyes in their hand from forcing their words upon the ears that remain, few can see them for what they truly are, they hold our sight, and we cannot tell the world who they are, they hold our tongues. These idiots only know what they are doing so far, win for today, win for today....for they know tommorow we die, they can see it coming, with so many of our eyes they know that they must live for themselves, who cares if there are so many under them, they are just a pile of corpses to step on to get to the top, represent the people on whom you stand, hold out their tongues for the nations to hear about us, hold up our eyes so we may see the damage we have done.


cheers

No comments: