Wednesday, October 1, 2008

working works.... to destroy mankind

well alrighty then, vader you get your wish, i have decided to write another blog, although about what i'm not entirely sure, i been workin my arse off lately, i wake up at like noon and do my university course for a while, normally i just take a quiz a day but i could probably do several of them in an hour and still have plenty of time to bugger around before work, ah yes and work, at working for only a week i already have a key and a code for the alarm system, i get to close out the store, this would be alright except for the fact that i work with idiots, lyne, you're a pain in the arse, kirsten, i'm right here, say it to me, don't leave a letter for the manager, and next arse hole to put something in my drink i'm opening your mouth and shoving it down your throat. sigh, and honestly if stuff keeps not adding up i'm killing someone, denton so far you're top on the list of people who will go when i shnap, anyways, so i'm dating again, oh lol i'm not even sure my blog told you about my last break up, tiara dumped me, and now i'm dating her best friend, i'm not entirely sure how happy she is about that, either one, but oh wells, i'm happy so be it, i need to get myself a new car, i can barely win a race against a peice o turd tempo, like sure i get it that i get alot more gas milage, but still, i want like a second car that will haul them, anyways i think that's all for a blog for now,

No comments: