Wednesday, October 15, 2008

oops,

so i had meant to write in here last night, but i never really got around to it, last night seriously i was full of something that just needed to get out, and i don't even know what, we'll see if anything from that is left over.
scream and i scream these words, let me out to live, i don't want to be this way anymore let me live. i'm trapped inside with all these tears it's drowning me alive. i've been swimming for years fire lost in tears i'm not the flame i once was, you doused me in tears you've shrunk me with fears and now all i want is to be free. as soon as i'm out no more tears, i will shout, THIS IS THE MAN WHO IS ME, i'm not afraid of you anymore only the tears that i've shed, i don't want them back i don't want to end my life living in fear isn't me. i'm the man of the hour someone elses strong tower but apparently not anymore, as i scream from within all these tears all this sin make me feel that the world is a whore. so i'll escape from this whore make my own girl, no more will i dwell on the past loves i've lost. all the things i've been through i always was true to think that i'm something more. i'm afraid to love again, afraid to live again, the only thing left is my pain, so i'll crawl up the throat and claw and cut and stab and thrust till i'm out again, till i love again... it's pain.

well somehow i think that could be pretty close to what was coming out last night, seriously i was driving and yelling and screaming and hitting things just to feel something, nothing feels real anymore, i gave my heart away to freely, i never get the peice back, they've been abused and tossed aside and all that's left is tattered and torn, sigh..... i'm gonna go watch a movie,

No comments: