Tuesday, October 28, 2008

a wife, life, and strife

well then, i would say to you all out there in the land of the interweb, good evening, however it is only an alright evening, so i bid you that. where to begin, how about here.
i find myself wanting a relationship and not for what some of you might think i'm not just looking for something that most male teens look for. i'm looking for someone to be there for me, and someone i can be there for. i look at my friends with wives and see wow, they are lucky, they have someone there for them, say how their day went, dreams and hopes, they have someone to share that with... me, i have this blog, so horray, i'm married to a blog.... the sex is horrible lol jks. i went to help my friend shore move something today, and he's not havin a good day either this or that it's been a long one, and now ontop of this, we can't fit his water heater into his basement where it needs to be by tommorow, we moved it inside and everything only to find out, won't fit in the hole.. blows, but i gave him some chocolate and hopefully that will help with his night.
i am having an alright day, a coworker threatened to kill me if i dont start doing the paperwork right, same girl who cuffed me in like grade nine because i said something stupid.... i mean honestly, if someone punched me everytime i said something stupid i'm pretty sure i'd be unconcious for most of my life. anyways, i just kinda laughed whe she said it, she has anger issues, i encourage happiness wherever i can, although laughing in an angry persons face perhaps isn't the best way to do that, but oh well.
so yah, this weekend should be interesting, one of my exs is coming to visit, at first i thought it was to visit friends and stuff back here, but apparently it's to visit, me, i have no idea what we're gonna do, there's nothing to do in nipawin, we used to just cruise around talking, so i donno what we shall do, no lie, i felt for this woman like no other. everything from love to fear, i just hope that i don't end up doing something, as i have mentioned, i have my eye on someone and am waiting for her, oh which reminds me, tiara, according to facebook you're in a relationship, congrats. hope it works out alright, anyways
that's about all i should write for now, i'll talk to everyone later i suppose

No comments: