Tuesday, October 7, 2008

anyways 2.

Well anyways, i'm not sure if i've called one of my other blogs that yet or not so i'm just callin it number two. sigh by popular demand and yes vader i mean you again, lol you're popular and demanding :P, i have decided to write on here again although i seriously think you're the only one who reads this drivel. work was indeed bareable today, lol actually many parts of it made me laugh even though i have some sort of head cold that is starting to really annoy me, so.... devon showed me his pecker at work the other day and tried to jack one of my knives so i threatened him with the other one, almost needless to say he ran outside put his pecker away and gave me back my knife, apparently courtney tried makin out with cole, lol, WHORE, anyways, seriously, 16 years old, nine guys, and now you're after two at the same time.... i thinks i summed it up with whore a few lines earlier. me i'm doin alrigt, stupid head cold, ummm women are stupid, but no... i'm not gay, but hey, can't live without women, anyways i think i'm gonna go eat some pizza,

No comments: